How do I apply for approval?
  1. Complete the "Application for Certificate of Appropriateness" application form. You can obtain a copy from the Community Development Department. 
  2. For minor changes you need only provide a written description of the proposed changes.
  3. For major changes and new construction, drawings, plans, and/or photographs may also be required in order to give the Commission a clear idea of your proposed change.
  4. Submit the completed form to the Community Development Department.
Historic Preservation
City of Villa Rica | 571 W Bankhead Hwy Villa Rica, GA 30180  |  Phone: 770-459-7000  |  Fax: 770-459-7003
Contact Us  |  Site Map   |  Powered by MunicipalCMS
E-notify RSS Feeds Twitter Facebook