What happens if I make a change without applying to the Commission?
Community cooperation and knowledge are important if the Commission is to accomplish its purpose. If the project is still in-progress a stop work order may be issued. If the Commission becomes aware of a change within the District which was made without approval, it will, as a matter of policy, notify the owner and request an explanation. Depending on the specifics of the project, the City of Villa Rica may take remedial action. This could take the form of a fine or could result in an order to restore the original condition of the building. 
Historic Preservation
City of Villa Rica | 571 W Bankhead Hwy Villa Rica, GA 30180  |  Phone: 770-459-7000  |  Fax: 770-459-7003
Contact Us  |  Site Map   |  Powered by MunicipalCMS
E-notify RSS Feeds Twitter Facebook