Alcoholic Beverage Licensing


To apply for an Alcoholic Beverage License you may obtain an application from the City’s Licensing/Permitting Division. Include with the application, all required documentation and information (please refer to the instructions and checklist included within the application packet). Incomplete applications will not be accepted.

An application must also be filed with the Georgia Department of Revenue Alcohol Unit to obtain a State Alcoholic Beverage License. Information may be found at:

Alcohol and Tobacco - Georgia Department of Revenue.


  • Only the following forms of identification are accepted:
  • Any State's Driver's License
  • Military Identification
  • Passport
  • State-Issued Identification Card

For other questions regarding Occupational Tax Certificates and/or Alcohol Licensing, please contact the Community Development Department.